Thursday, July 20, 2006

july and the z, the zy and the zees part time klia cabbie of july

** updated**
I think I can do this as my part time income, part time cabbie driver. Anyone wants to go airport, just call me at my number. Or give me a buzz! ;-) hehe..




My trip back to Kuching dated on the 24 June 2006. I drove to KLIA - LCCT. I was in Kuching until July.

And since then, my life has been filled up with Z's, Zy's and Zee's. And it's the month of July!

I have not had much of my own time since I returned from Kuching. I have been busy with World Cup, work and my friend and cousin were both here!

In July I have been bz serving as a driver around KL. :P I was a driver not only around the City area, I was even a 'part-time' cab driver! I sent and fetch people to and from the airport!

Let's see the recap of my trip to KLIA in the past month!
24 June - I drove to KLIA-LCCT (to send myself to airport, catching flight to Kuching)
10 July - I sent my friend's mom to KLIA-LCCT
11 July - I fetched my friend from KLIA
15 July - I sent my friend to KLIA
18 July - I fetched my friend from KLIA-LCCT
19 July - I sent my cousin to KLIA.

Dates which most likely I will be going there again!
23 July - Sending friends to KLIA-LCCT.
30 July - Sending mom to KLIA.
10 August - Fetching parents from KLIA-LCCT.
15 August - Sending parents to KLIA-LCCT.

Look at those frequencies! I think I could have easily be voted as visitors with most visit to the airport in the past month! (If you count the staff and taxi drivers out)

Cos the issues I have, the work I have, and the schedules I have had, I have been BZ, lazy and in need of Zzz!

Still no new photos to show! Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment