Wednesday, July 26, 2006

2 days on mcs

***updated***

Burning sensation, that was what I felt on Sunday. I felt almost like Fantistic 4's Human Torch. I swear, if I was able to visit doctor that very day, I may have broken the thermo. I left my bed burning with flames whenever I got up. I had never felt so weak before.



Superman nomore, I was like down being hit by kryptonite. I called in sick on Monday. Visited clinic, as a result, I obtained two days of sick leaves, much needed ones. I was diagnosed with the so-called 'Acute Viral Urti'. Can someone explain what it is? It doesn't spell English to me.


ACUTE VIRAL URTI: What's that??? And, yes, have no doubt, my full name is just Allen Ang, period. That's it, no more. Don't ask me why, it's my given name! And, don't blardy ask me for my full name when I have already given you mine! Where am I gonna find extra names for you? Rob one? (I encounter this a lot.)

And the post-effects I had from this illness? Total weight-loss: 4-5kg, in a span of just 2 days! Amazing huh?


**Updated: Someone must have stuck a kryptonite piece in my back, a small fragment could still be inside my body. Fever hits back again. Might need to go for another round of clinic visiting.

Other matters: I was summoned back to office at blardy 3+am, 25 July (it's a Tuesday). There was an emergency to deal with, and I was the chosen one to deal with it. Darn. Blardy hole, I had to equip myself with the best spacesuit available to go out. Only reached home around 5+am, and dozed off around 6+am.

One word: SIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment