Monday, December 26, 2005

Blessed and Merry Christmas


I've been busy with my family, my parish, and my job to properly blog what's going on in the world that I'm interested in. That's probably of a good sign that I've got my priorities on track.


I hope bloggers and non-blogger-readers here are enjoying their time off from work or school and if they are religious, use the time to get closer to God.


I've been telling people, "It's not always Christmas in Heaven, but it's always Easter." -- did think that one up or did I read it somewhere?


Stories on the Christmas sermon of Cardinal Egan:



The New York Times did not find it fit to print. On covering the Christmas message of Pope Benedict, the word count for the article on page A8 is about the same as the word count on page A10 for "Mecca Visitors Reportedly Check for Disease".



No comments:

Post a Comment