Friday, August 12, 2005

Required Reading:Whispers in the Loggia


Rocco made the connection to resigned-at-age 59, Bishop James McCarthy. I should have recalled that one myself. (Doh!)


This CNN story reported that he admitted to sexual relationships with more than one adult woman.


While resigning, Msgr. Clark denies the allegations.


alt="Joseph Zwilling" title="Joseph Zwilling">
In both cases, Cardinal Egan didn't face the media but let Joseph Zwilling represent him.

Zwilling is very professional and for people who get their news exclusively from TV, they have seen his face more than the face of the cardinal. I think that since his appointment to Cardinal, I've even seen Cardinal O'Connor's face on TV more than Cardinal Egan's. That's what I call a low profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment