Thursday, August 11, 2005

Monsignor Clark Resigns

but does not confess, apologize, admit, repent, etc.


AP :Newsday


NY1 TV


More details emerged: the teenaged daughter of Laura DeFilippo was aware of the alleged affair and informed her father. The period when the the two were in the hotel was five hours during the daylight under a false name in a single room. Entering and leaving the hotel, they wore different clothes. The clothing worn by Mrs. DeFilippo can only be described as short-shorts -- just covering the bottom of the buttocks. It was not a "business casual" attire day.


These are hard facts that are very difficult to explain away.


Ponder this:


Archdiocesan spokesman Joseph Zwilling had said Wednesday that Clark was not asked to step down as rector because unlike priests who were accused of molesting boys, he was not accused of anything illegal and was denying the allegations.

Update: (I don't make this stuff up)

And in signed statements to Eastchester Police in Westchester County, Philip DeFilippo, his 14-year-old daughter and his wife's sister all describe how the teen allegedly found her mother "sitting on [Clark's] lap wearing a satin teddy."


The girl told police she ran to her room where her mother "yelled at me, convincing me that I didn't see what I saw, and it wasn't what I thought. She told me that he had prostate cancer, and I couldn't tell anyone what I saw or I would be in trouble."



Is this too much information?

No comments:

Post a Comment