Tuesday, June 21, 2011

mila kunis l1

guipresdersfigh: natalie portman mila kunis
Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman. bheemi123. 10-03 01:29 PM. I am on L1A visa with Company A & the I-94 was valid till September 10, 2007. Company B has filed my H1B on April 20, 2007 & I received I797 notice dated May 17, 2007 with ... to use h1b ..then u have to leave the country and then enter the country on l1 visa....if u want to use h1b in nov then it is fine to work with l1...i did that ..and had visa stamps 2 times afterwards...there were no problems. ...

aglaetranaf: are justin timberlake and mila kunis
Justin Timberlake and Mila. sneha.shah. 04-24 01:31 PM. Hi, I am currently on L1B visa since Mar09, another employer is offering for my h1b visa. I have below queries for l1 to h1 conversion process : ...

ciorakyrsubf: black swan natalie mila
wallpaper Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis black swan natalie mila. natalie portman mila kunis; natalie portman mila kunis. DallasBlue. 09-11 10:29 PM. The Govenors are on our side! There's thousands of us with may reasons why to ..... Based on L1 requirements and facts, it states that once the subsidiary closes, my L1 becomes invalid. Given this, the company is willing to sponsor my green card as soon as possible. It will probably still take a year before ...

mocyvechat: mila kunis back tattoo in black swan
mila kunis back tattoo in black swan. mila kunis black swan makeup. mila kunis black swan makeup. uma_vishi. 07-14 11:03 PM. Hi All, here is my situation.I'm working in USA on L1B visa which is about to complete 5 years ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment