Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Extreme Catholic 2.0


This is a relaunch of Extreme Catholic. At this point I again have the time to devote to creating a blog that people will want to read on my observations of the the world, and in particular the media, and popular culture as its relates to my Catholic faith. As I wrote in my first blog entry on December 17, 2002



I’d like this blog to be interesting to the reader, provide some insight into the Catholic faith and it’s interface into our present time and culture, express my opinions about politics, media, and technology with a balance of logic and humor. In my first post I’d like to acknowledge the help and inspiration from Mark Shea and Rod Dreher who have given me the encouragement to add my voice to blogspace. For the greater glory of God, begin.


I will cleanup the left column stuff as time permits. It's long out of date but I suspect readers are here for the unique content. My prayer today, is one I share with many Catholic bloggers: it is to have the time to work on this blog without neglecting the obligations of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment