Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Joke: Some truth about Marriage

Every man should get married some time; after all, happiness is not the
only thing in life!!
-Anonymous


Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others.
-Oscar Wilde

Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper.
-Scottish Proverb

I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.
-Sam Kinison

Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.
-H. L. Mencken

Men have a better time than women; for one thing, they marry later; for another thing, they die earlier.
-H. L. Mencken

"A man without a woman is like a fish without a bicycle."
- U2

Marriage is a three-ring circus:
-engagement ring
-wedding ring
-suffering

When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why.

Love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener.

When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.

I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back to home always.
-Anonymous

I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?" She said,"Somewhere I have never been!" I told her, "How about the kitchen?"
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment