Monday, April 23, 2007

hello from bintulu





" Short Update: Pardon me if the picture orientation isn't nicely done, cos there seems to have some problem with the browser here. Will clean it up when I'm back home. "

A short update from Bintulu.

I'm on yet another work-related trip to Bintulu. I'm really glad that my work is finished way earlier than usual. Else, I wouldn't even have time to enjoy the free wi-fi here in the hotel.

I'm currently sitting at the Luconia Bay at ParkCity Everly Hotel, Bintulu. I find this hotel a splendid place to stay, be it for leisure or for business trip.

It's a four-star hotel, located by just the seaside of Bintulu. There is construction project for the raise of their WaterFront project going on, so you can see some dirty work being done. Nevertheless, after the construction, I can visualized the beauty of the sunset you have at your window in your room.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment