Saturday, December 23, 2006

season's greeting: merry christmas & happy new year

" Side Note: When I was watching Eragon, I felt like watching a cheap, pirated bootleg VCD, where they usually have silhouettes walking around during playtime. I had one bloody bad experience that day, with the guy in front, sitting overly straight up. To worsen matters, he even lean frontwards from time to time, making him a big block in my sight. Throughout the whole of 2hours movie, I had this dude's head in the block all the time!! "




" Picture Note: A quick fix I did over a couple of hours, copyright to a2blog, or Allen. "


Tomorrow's Christmas! Everyone's in jovial holiday mood now. I wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. For those who aren't celebrating, Happy Holidays! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment