Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Back from Applied Biblical Studies and Defending the Faith


I returned on Sunday from Steubenville and Pittsburgh. It was a great conference with a lot of opportunity to talk to the speakers.


This was XVII but no one is counting. Fr. Benedict Groeschel was there and he looked more frail than when I saw him in May. Sadly, he flew in and out with hardly any time to mingle.


For some folks who come almost every year, we're starting to recognize each other at the conference. Thank you, Fr. Stephen Clark. I recharged my apolgetics batteries.


It wasn't all without problems. My bags were lost by American Airlines. When they finally made it to my house on Tuesday, I went down to Our Lady of Victory Church on 60 William Street and gave thanks to God and to St Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment