Sunday, March 19, 2006



St. Patrick's Day and more


My wedding anniversary. Since we had the dispensation from Bishop DiMarzio from the Friday fast and abstinence, we could have corned beef and cabbage. We went to Mass celebrated a house of a friend. The celebrant was Fr. Keven Barett, chaplain of the Apostolate for Family Consecration.


On Saturday, I went to Fr. Groeschel giving a talk on the sacrament of Holy Orders. I had just received a copy of the biography of Terri Schiavo written by her family, since Fr. Groeschel didn't have a copy yet I was happy to surrender it.


On Sunday, I wanted to do some research on the Balkan Wars and on Saint Thomas Aquinas and made the trip to Manhattan and the library was closed without an explanation.


But I have the Simpson's and the Soprano's and the tug of war to have my son complete his homework to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment