Saturday, July 16, 2005

M.I.A.

I've been missing in action over the past week. It's been a busy week, packed with hectic schedule. I even left my previous post "The Call" unfinished. I am finally, kinda free at this point. Just resumed my unfinished post on the Maxis 3G Day 2 in my Photo Journal post.

First of all, I'd like to express my belated birthday wishes to 2 of my friends, whom had their birthday on the 9th July and 12th July respectively -- Happy Belated Birthday! (Although I had sent them wishes on the exact day, I still thought it's a gesture needed here). I'm trying to maintain a no-name policy in this blog, but not sure if I had mentioned any in my previous blog. hehe.. nevermind. Also, I have another friend who's celebrating her birthday today on the 16th July. Happy Birthday!

Okay.. I guess that's about it for the birthday dedications.

Now, here's what I have been busy with. It's mentioned in this post. And, the final product would be here! Harry Potter book 6 -- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is launched today worldwide.. I ain't fan of the Potter dude, so not gonna elaborate too much on the book. And if you can read chinese, click here, and you will see why I was busy with what I had been busy with. Of course, not forgetting about my Final Interview for the job in Cyberjaya. It was really tiring to attend interviews. And, I spent quite a lot just to get myself there for the interview! I was quite nervous during the interview session, I was not quite sure what I was saying during the session. I guess it is pretty normal for people to be nervous huh? I don't really hope much for the interview, I mean I love the environment, the company.. it's very impressive, pretty good prospect, but I HATE the location, it's in Cyberjaya! Not where I want to be. Result will be known in 10 work days' time, that's what I was told, I think I have a week more to know if I get the job or not.

So job hunting will continue, target: KL area. Not much to blog about. I've been smiling all week long, I'm just happy. So, hopefully this will last long.

Till next entry.. Signing off... (back to reading Promotional Management)

No comments:

Post a Comment